Om Sham Shanayshchraey Namah.
Rule 1: When Saturn transit through the Navamsa(D-9) sign of the 8th lord from a particular sign or trine of it and Saturn comes on around the degree(orb influence) of the lord of the transiting sign, the house gives bad results. Also, the relative indicated by the bhava may be endangered.
How to Apply:
- First look at where transit Saturn is i.e. in which sign & trines of it. You get 3 signs. Eg: These days Saturn is transiting through Libra and the trines to it are Aquarius and Gemini. Now 3 sign are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.
- Then look at the natal Navamsa, check if these 3 sign have any planets.
- Suppose, there are planets, then see which house(A) they are connected in Birth Chart.
- Then count the sixth house from there, which would be house (B).
- Keep in mind that the things related with that house (B) will be endangered.
- Bad result will be felt when transiting Saturn will move around the degree(in the natal chart) of the lord of transiting sign or the Navamsa(D-9) of that planet.
Rule 2: The house from which the 8th House when transitted by Saturn and the other 3 houses from which the respective 8th House when aspected by Saturn, suffers afflictions.
How to Apply:
- In the birth chart, see which is the house from which Transit Saturn is falling in 8th. Eg: These days Saturn is transiting through Libra. So its passing through 8th from Pisces. Now see where the Pisces sign falls in your birth chart.
- Also, check the 3 aspects of Saturn i.e. 3rd, 7th and 10th. These aspected houses must also be 8th from some house. Mark them.
- Now these 4 houses stands to get afflicted and show some negative events.
Note: Do remember to use this technique judiciously and apply them with an open mind. Also, remember to check for any benefic influence which may provide protective cover. But some harm still be there.